Tweets Close To Home: The Value Of The Financial Advisor
The value of the financial advisor, the meaning of fiduciary and the means by which financial advisors are compensated are recurring subjects of tweets included in the AdvisorTweets stream. Here’s just a sampling of the latest.
- @RussThornton Must read > @AdvisorPerspectives Letter to Editor response to fee/value justification for planning with passive portfolios http://ow.ly/DHWV
- @jdbuerger Value, Advice and Your Wealth Health – Read My Latest Blog Post at http://bit.ly/altusFB
- @RussellDunkin Great post by @sbanjo on the fuss over fiduciary. Confused? Take 60 seconds to learn more: http://bit.ly/1nsffy
- @ScottDCole If dealing with a “fee based” advisor, ask why you should pay both a commission and a fee. “Fee only” means NO commissions.
- @rwohlner True value of a financial advisor is providing unbiased 3rd party view of a client’s situation with actionable suggestions. #in
Remember that you can use the Search engine to find tweets on specific keywords.